Families joining Hiawatha Academies are all asked to sign a Commitment to Excellence Contract, that binds us in our shared vision for our scholars. You can find HLA-Northrop’s Commitment to Excellence below, and in the Family Handbook.
I will show my commitment to Hiawatha Leadership Academy-Northrop in the following ways:
- I will arrive at school on time every day.
- I will wear my school uniform every day.
- I will come to school ready to learn and work hard.
- I will follow all school rules to be safe and make sure that everyone has a chance to learn.
- I will complete all of my homework and reading every night.
- When I make a mistake, I will always tell the truth and take responsibility for fixing the problem.
- I will be safe on the school bus by following the bus safety rules and all directions from the bus driver.
- I will show kindness, courtesy, and respect to my classmates, teachers, and everyone in our school community.
- I will do my best to help make our school a great place for everyone on our team.
We commit to follow the policies in the Hiawatha Academies handbook.